Brings feeling of comfort from the first application. Quickly relieves from feeling of tightness and dryness. Smoothes, regenerates and moisturizes lip skin. Accelerates healing of cracks. Slows down aging process. Promotes elimination of irritation. Protects lips from temperature drops and fluctuations of humidity level. It is applied and distributed on lips easily. Prophylactic remedy from inflammatory diseases. Has UV-protection.
With PeptideLips® balm your smile will shine by beauty and health!
Contains peptides of vessels
- shine and gloss
- promotes development of antioxidant enzymes and interferon in organism
- strengthens capillary walls
- improves microcirculation and trophicity of tissues
- has the regenerating, trophic, immunostimulating effect
- accelerates process of restoration in soft tissues
- protection against harmful environment effects
- prophylaxis of inflammatory diseases
- prophylaxis of lip chapping
- prevention of possible inflammation of lip red border (reaction to smoking, lipstick or long stay under the sun)
- prevention of cracks, microwrinkles and lip peeling
Vaseline oil, polybutene, isononyl isononanoate, copolymer of ethylene and vinyl acetate, isostearyl alcohol, polyethylene, polybutene, mineral oil, cocoa butter, calcium aluminium borosilicate, silica, titanium dioxide, tin dioxide, candelilla wax, carnauba wax, bioantioxidant complex Neovitin®, mica, titanium dioxide, silver oxide, food flavor, peptide complexes: A-3, A-6.
How to apply:
Evenly directly on lips several times during the day.
To prevent drying and presenilation of lip skin it is recommended to apply balm after long stay under the sun or before going outside to subzero temperature;
In order to remove keratosic parts after putting the balm - easily massage lips;
To improve lip condition and to prevent microcracks in lip corners, apply balm in the morning and before bedtime;
2-3 times a week apply balm on lips, in 2 minutes remove it from the lip surface with circular motions together with the keratosic parts of skin. Then wash up lips, blot and apply lip balm again.