Cytogenes, unlike citomaxes, are synthesized from natural amino acids, receiving as a result the copy of working part of the most active peptide area from all complex, which is contained in extract, that is, one shortened molecule. The synthesized peptides render faster effect, at initial stage starting function of restoration of internals. Physiologically active short peptides are reasonable to use at any age for delaying aging processes, maintenance of metabolic processes normal level, prevention and correction of various diseases, rehabilitation after serious illness, injuries and surgeries. Further, for continuation of positive dynamics in therapy, is recommended reception of citomaxes.
Ovagen represents a complex of the short peptides contributing to normalization of liver and digestive tract functions.
- metabolic disorder,
- decrease of liver function,
- skin diseases,
- normalization of lipid metabolism at atherosclerosis and obesity,
- prevention of diabetes,
- inflammatory liver diseases,
- consequences of all types viral hepatitises,
- alcoholic and toxic damages of liver,
- acute hypohepatia,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at surgical interventions on liver,
- chronic hypohepatia,
- long antibiotic treatment,
- cholestasia, dyskinesia of biliary tract,
- cirrhosis of various genesis,
- enteropathy, dyspepsia,
- prevention of liver diseases at people of advanced and senile age.
(Per 1 capsule): peptide complex AC-3 (leucine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), sugar beet (binding filler), lactose (excipient-humectant), starch (stabilizer), tween-80 (emulsifier), titanium dioxide, quinoline yellow, yellow "sunset" (E171, E104, E110 - coloring for capsules).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Reception duration is 10-30 days. It is reasonable to repeat a course in 4-6 months.