Cytogenes, unlike citomaxes, are synthesized from natural amino acids, receiving as a result the copy of working part of the most active peptide area from all complex, which is contained in extract, that is, one shortened molecule. The synthesized peptides render faster effect, at initial stage starting function of restoration of internals. Physiologically active short peptides are reasonable to use at any age for delaying aging processes, maintenance of metabolic processes normal level, prevention and correction of various diseases, rehabilitation after serious illness, injuries and surgeries. Further, for continuation of positive dynamics in therapy, is recommended reception of citomaxes.
Pinealon represents a complex of the short peptides contributing to normalization of functional activity of brain cells.
- normalization of brain activity while atherosclerosis,
- rehabilitation after stroke,
- Alzheimer's and Parkinson diseases,
- disseminated sclerosis,
- neuralgia and neuritis,
- acute and chronic insufficiency of brain blood circulation,
- consequences of craniocereberal injuries,
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy,
- consequences of neuroinfections,
- demyelinating diseases of central nervous system,
- vegetative dysfunctions,
- preoperative and postoperative periods at neurosurgical operations,
- chronic fatigue, depressions, irritability,
- insomnia, states after extreme stress,
- improvement of memory, attention concentration, ability to training
- increase in professional operability for persons with signs of overfatigue and cerebrosthenic state.
(Per 1 capsule): peptide complex AC-5 (arginine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), sugar beet (binding filler), lactose (excipient-humectant), starch (stabilizer), tween-80 (emulsifier), quinoline yellow, yellow "sunset" (E104, E110 - coloring for capsules).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Reception duration is 10-30 days. It is reasonable to repeat a course in 4-6 months.