Cytogenes, unlike citomaxes, are synthesized from natural amino acids, receiving as a result the copy of working part of the most active peptide area from all complex, which is contained in extract, that is, one shortened molecule. The synthesized peptides render faster effect, at initial stage starting function of restoration of internals. Physiologically active short peptides are reasonable to use at any age for delaying aging processes, maintenance of metabolic processes normal level, prevention and correction of various diseases, rehabilitation after serious illness, injuries and surgeries. Further, for continuation of positive dynamics in therapy, is recommended reception of citomaxes.
'Vesugen' represents a complex of short peptides, promoting restoration of tissues and normalization of functional condition of vessels.
- general and cerebral atherosclerosis,
- coronary heart disease,
- system and local violations of microcirculation,
- dyscirculatory encephalopathy,
- consequences of brain blood circulation intense violation,
- vegetative-vascular dystonia,
- varicose disease of lower extremities vessels,
- psychoemotional stress,
- impact of various extreme factors on organism,
- prevention of vessel diseases to elderly people.
Peptide complex AC-2 (lysine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), lactose (excipient-humectant), calcium stearate (E470, emulsifier).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Reception duration is 10-30 days. It is reasonable to repeat a course in 4-6 months.