Complex of peptide fractions, acquired from brain of young animals. Discharged peptides possess selective action to nervous tissue and brain cells, normalize metabolism in cells and regulate their functions.
The efficiency of 'Cerluten' medicine was defined at clinical studying. It is effective for complex recovering of central nervous system functions after diseases of various genesis, at the pathological states leading to violation of brain functions, at influence of external environment extreme factors, malnutrition, and also at aging.
- normalization of brain activity while atherosclerosis,
- during rehabilitation after stroke and craniocereberal trauma,
- decrease in memory and violation of attention concentration,
- Alzheimer and Parkinson's diseases,
- disseminated sclerosis,
- syndrome of chronic fatigue,
- neuralgia and neuritis,
- emotional instability, especially of elderly people.
(Per 1 capsule): peptide complex A-5 (peptides of brain), microcrystalline cellulose (E460, the flowing agent), gelatin (encapsulating agent), sugar beet (binding filler), lactose (excipient-humectant), starch (stabilizer), tween-80 (emulsifier), titanium dioxide (E171, coloring agent for capsules).
How to apply:
Adults 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, with meal. Course duration - 1 month.